Okay, this is my first time blogging. So please give me a chance. ;) Well, I'm Roxanne. I currently live in Alaska. It's alright. I moved here from Japan, and Japan is AWESOME! Don't get me talking about it unless you want to sit there for an hour because I can go on and on. I will try not to do that now. All I will say is that I really hope to go back. How can you not miss this...
Anywhoo, after just posting those pictures, I've decided to post a blog soon dedicated to Japan and all the people in it. hahaha.
Carrying on. I am married to a wonderful man. He is my everything and he will never know how much he truly means to me. I love him so very much and I am grateful to have had him in my life for ooh..about 12 years now. I mean...how can you not love this...
Okay, he gave me these...
And I think I'll keep them ;) They are pretty amazing. Couldn't ask for better kids.
My hobby and hopefully one day, successful business. Photography!! Now, I know what you're thinking...oh geez, how many people say they're photographers? Well, a lot do! haha. People with fancy cameras all of a sudden become "photographers" but it definitely takes more than that. Anyway, I've been into taking pictures for years now. I've had a decent Nikon for a while now. I never considered myself a photographer. I only took pictures of my family, and scenic things. As time went on, I kept falling more in love with it. I know what I'm capable of and know that I can succeed in this as long as I put my mind to it and devote my time and energy into it. Which I've already started doing. It will come to a head soon and explode into amazingness!!! I'm already in the process of upgrading my equipment and other things I will keep to myself until the time is right ;) But anyway, with time I've gotten better, I'm still learning things everyday..and plan on learning more and more as time goes on. It's the only way to get better.
Umm...kinda running out of things to say now...it is after all 4:40 in the AM. I am an insomniac, so most of my posts will be crazy late....or early morning. I guess I should try and go to sleep now. Until next time!!

No comments:
Post a Comment