Oh wait...it's looked like Christmas since late October. Haha. But last night we received 12-16 inches of snow depending on where you live. That's the most snow I've ever gotten in one night! It's crazy. But here in Alaska it's not too surprising. I still can't believe in the lower 48 if you get a few inches they have no school and people freak out about driving in it. Couldn't last here!! Haha. There is no such thing as snow days here...ice days maybe. And those are few and far between.
Honestly, it sounds bad, but the snow isn't really bothering me. I get a good workout shoveling it ;) And, we are currently gaining daylight, so yay!! Can't wait for the sun to always be out. Well, I'm off for now, gotta eat, get ready and tonight I get to celebrate my birthday with some awesome people!!
No comments:
Post a Comment